Green Deal Software
You can lodge domestic & non domestic Green Deal Reports into the England and Wales central register using our Green Deal Software.
Benefits of using our Green Deal software
We propose simple navigation, helpful features and proven, on the job time saving when producing Green Deal Reports.
As a certified Quidos Green Deal Advice Organisation, you can use our software to lodge Green Deal reports at a rate of £3, per report.
Join a GDAO
If you would rather join an assessor organisation to lodge your green deal reports, rather than become a GDAO then please get in touch and we can advise you of your options.
You can join one of our green deal advice organisations and use our Green Deal Software lodge Green Deal Reports through a GDAO.
Your Green Deal Advisor (GDA) details will then be uploaded to the green deal orb in due course.
Use our Green Deal Software with any EPC!
You can also use our QUBE Green Deal Software to lodge green deal reports and use an EPC energy performance certificates from any scheme!
The Quidos Green Deal Software works in conjunction with our iQ energy software EPC lodgement software.
Our Green Deal Software is free to use for certified green deal advice organisations.
How it works
iQ Energy is a Quidos web based software used to create and lodge EPCs (energy performance certificates).
Once assessors have created the EPC, Green Deal Advisors (GDA) can use our GDSAP Green Deal Software to create occupancy assessment report calculations and then create and lodge a Green Deal report.
We also have a complete user guide for our Green Deal Software available for guidance.
Free Green Deal Software trial
Please call us on the number below and we will organise this for you.
Our GDSAP software is fully approved for England, Wales & Scotland
Please give us a call on 01225 326 895
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our GDSAP green deal software.
Green Deal Software user guide
For further guidance, please take a look at our green deal report software user guide
Other benefits include;
- We have published a condensed 2 page blank field sheet to accompany iQ energy. The field sheet provides a green deal advisor with a checklist and property data entry facility which mirrors the data input order of the software
- The green deal software is self checking, which helps to prevent data entry errors
- Easy navigation between pages
- The copy feature enables quick and easy copying of green deal reports to generate several reports of similar properties
- You can calculate, generate the EPC report and lodge it from the same page
- this is an online system and can be accessed from anywhere, at any time
- We are able to set up as many users for you as you require