Like many businesses, Quidos have been closely monitoring the latest information and guidance regarding the outbreak of Covid-19 (coronavirus).
Please be advised that the entire team are securely working remotely and are able to continue supporting you during our normal office hours. It is crucial to us that we are able to do so this during this time and therefore we remain committed to ensuring:
- All of our software and systems are maintained so that energy certificates can continue to be lodged.
- Our telephone lines operate as usual, both for accreditation and technical support.
- We apply pragmatism with regards audit requests to cater for assessors unable to work normally.
We have received numerous communications from Assessors asking for guidance on how to proceed in the current climate and whilst we appreciate the difficulties and decisions small businesses will have to make, we stand with you and will continue to do our bit, whilst stressing that you follow Government guidelines.
Government have stated that you are able to travel to and from work if it is essential to do so. If you choose to continue working, please:
- Follow all Government guidance carefully on a day-to-day basis.
- Follow Public Health England’s guidance on social distancing and survey vacated properties where possible.
- Think about wearing personal protective equipment (disposable gloves and a mask whilst on site).
If you have any further questions, please do not be afraid to pick up the phone, send us an email, or join in on some of our upcoming assessor online gatherings/webinars (use the time you have available wisely and carry out your annual CPD). It is important to stay connected.