The Level 3 Certificate in Domestic Energy Assessment is one of the requirements when wanting to carry out EPCs (Home Energy Audits) in Jersey.
This course is designed to give candidates all of the information they need before completing the Jersey DEA Upskill and becoming accredited with Quidos.
The course is presented over three days at the end of which candidates will be required to complete a portfolio of EPCs. This portfolio is assessed and the candidate is presented with full feedback and advice should it be required. The course includes:
• Pre-course reading materials including a training manual
• Training pack for the course
• Live property visit with the experienced trainer
• JRdSAP (Methodology) software training
• Full registration with the City & Guilds
• Portfolio assessment fee
• Electronic certification
• Technical support
• Software to complete your portfolio
• Light refreshments, including water, tea, coffee and snacks
Full details on the course will be provided once a booking has been made.