Retrofit Coordinator Training Newcastle
The Retrofit Coordinator Training Newcastle qualification can be gained through eLearning, Blended Learning or taught classroom course and takes 150 hours to complete.
The qualification is aimed at existing built environment professionals that hold extensive experience and have an understanding of buildings, construction methods and issues.
You will need to have the skills already expected of a professional in the building industry, including but not limited to the requirements list below.
– Project management including programming and advising on the budget
– Assessing and managing technical and procedural risks
– Making applications for statutory approvals
– Managing a tender process to identify and appoint Retrofit Installer(s)
– Ensuring effective communication between teams
– Administering contracts
– Inspecting work to check progress, quality and compliance
– Overseeing testing and commissioning
– Overseeing the handover of the project on completion
– Adjudicating any disputes
– Making defects inspections and arranging any necessary remedial works
PLEASE CALL US FOR FURTHER DETAILS & PLEASE DON’T BOOK THROUGH THE WEBSITE AS DATES ARE VARIABLE.