Heating standards & design parameters online CPD course
1.5 hours CPD.
3 months access.
Learn to understand design standards.
Learn about effects of orientation.
Learn about the importance of air tightness.
Complete a short quiz to test yourself!
This heating standards & design parameters online CPD course is designed to be undertaken as CPD (continuous professional development). The module takes approximately 1.5hrs to complete.
The CPD learning objectives (LOs) are detailed below:
– LO1: Understanding design standards
– LO2: Understanding effects of orientation and solar gain
– LO3: Understanding effects of fabric and U-values
– LO4: Understanding importance of air tightness
– LO5: Understanding the impacts of external and internal temperatures
– LO6: Learning to undertake heat loss calculations
Our heating standards & design parameters online CPD course contains a short quiz, located at the end of the module, which will help test your understanding of heating standards & design parameters.