Please give us a call on 01225 667 570 to discuss joining us.
Or you can also send an email through to us here firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Being a Quidos member means that our energy assessors will have FREE access to our RdSAP energy performance certificate (EPC) software. Also, there is no annual membership fee and you will be provided with FREE technical support from the Quidos team, daily.
Please see below for further details of what we need to get you started.
Qualification applicants are required to upload the following additional evidence:
- Copy of qualification certificate
- Copy of basic DBS disclosure (formerley CRB)
- Copy of driving licence
- Copy of passport
- Copy of complaints procedure
- Copy of recent bank statement (for confirmation of direct debit account)
Please note: All applicants are required to supply an up to date DBS (formerly CRB) check, dated within the last 12 months. To apply for a basic DBS disclosure, please visit www.disclosurescotland.co.uk.
APEL applicants are required to upload the following additional evidence:
- All of the above, plus;
- Copy of CV
- 500 word personal statement
- Completed skills audit form
- Copies of all relevant qualification certificates
- Copies of all professional membership certificates (if applicable)
- CPD record
- Copies of all applicable CPD certificates
- Signed witness statement
- Signed Quidos terms of engagement
Please see our Quidos resource centre. for downloads of the required APEL forms and a template complaints procedure. We aim to process all applications within 3-5 working days from receipt of your application.
We can also set you up with FREE Software trial of iQ Energy, our lodgement portal for your energy performance certificates (EPC).
If you have any accreditation questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01225 667 570.