Maximising Your CPD as an Energy Assessor
Continuing professional development (CPD) is the process in which skills, knowledge and experience gained within the workplace are tracked and documented. CPD is very important to Quidos Energy Assessors as without it they are no longer able to remain registered. The Maximising Your CPD as an Energy Assessor online training course helps assessors recognise the opportunities and benefits of carrying out structured CPD to support their professional development.
The learning objectives (LOs) for the course are detailed below:
- Recognise the opportunities and benefits of carrying out structured CPD to support an assessors professional development
- Understand the requirements for Quidos Scheme CPD practically
- Understand how to form an effective CPD plan
- Recognising how CPD is best sourced
- The importance of record keeping
A short quiz is located at the end of the module that will help you to test your understanding of Customer care practice.
Once you completed the quiz, you will be provided with a copy of your CPD certificate valid for 1 Hour CPD.
Completion of the Maximising Your CPD as an Energy Assessor online training course will provide one hour’s worth of CPD towards an assessor’s annual requirement.
Please be advised that we set up online training modules for customers within the working hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday & 9am-1630pm Friday.
Please be aware, once purchased all training products and services are non-refundable.