How to: Identify Heat Pumps
This ‘how to: identify heat pumps’ online CPD module is designed to be undertaken as CPD (Continuing Professional Development). The module takes approximately 1.5hrs to complete.
The CPD learning objectives (LOs) are detailed below:
– LO1: Understanding the technology behind heat pumps
– LO2: Understanding the different type of heat pumps
– LO3: Understanding how heat pump efficiency is measured
– LO4: Understanding what grants and subsidies are available
– LO5: Identify who the key suppliers are in the UK
A short quiz is located at the end of the module, which will help test your understanding of how to select heat pumps.
1.5 hrs hour of CPD
Access for 3 months
Just £25 + VAT
Please be advised that we set up online training modules for customers within the working hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday & 9am-1630pm Friday.
Please be aware, once purchased all training products and services are non-refundable.