This Select Motors and Drives Online Training Course can also be taken as 1.5 hrs CPD (continuing professional development) or simply as a training module.. The module takes approximately 1.5hrs to complete.
Part of the Electricity range.
The learning objectives (LOs) are detailed below:
– LO1 Understanding motor theory
– LO2 Understanding motor applications
– LO3 Understanding motor types
– LO4 Understanding motor controls
– LO5 Typical energy saving opportunities
A short quiz is located at the end of the module, which will help test your understanding of motors and drives.