How to: Implement Standards & Design Parameters’ online training course
This online training course can also be taken as 1.5 hrs CPD (continuing professional development) or simply as a training module.
The learning objectives (LOs) are detailed below:
– LO1: Understanding design standards
– LO2: Understanding effects of orientation and solar gain
– LO3: Understanding effects of fabric and U-values
– LO4: Understanding importance of air tightness
– LO5: Understanding the impacts of external and internal temperatures
– LO6: Learning to undertake heat loss calculations
A short quiz is located at the end of the module, which will help test your understanding of heating standards and design parameters.
Please be advised that we set up online training modules for customers within the working hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday & 9am-1630pm Friday.
Please be aware, once purchased all training products and services are non-refundable.