How to: Select a Heating Fuel’ online training course
This online training course can also be taken as 1.5 hrs CPD (continuing professional development) or simply as a training module.
The learning objectives (LOs) are detailed below:
– LO1: Considering natural gas as a fuel option
– LO2: Considering oil as a fuel option
– LO3: Considering biomass as a fuel option
– LO4: Considering green gas as a fuel option
– LO5: Considering electricity as a fuel option
– LO6: Considering district heating as a fuel option
– LO7: Considering solar thermal as a fuel option
A short quiz is located at the end of the module, which will help test your understanding of heating fuel selection.
Please be advised that we set up online training modules for customers within the working hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday & 9am-1630pm Friday.
Please be aware, once purchased all training products and services are non-refundable.