This Understand Low Voltage Distribution Systems Online Training Course can also be taken as 1.5 hrs CPD (continuing professional development) or simply as a training module.. The module takes approximately 1.5hrs to complete.
Part of the Electricity range.
The CPD learning objectives (LOs) are detailed below:
– LO1 Understanding supply characteristics
– LO2 Understanding incoming supply
– LO3 Understanding distribution
– LO4 Understanding final circuits
– LO5 Understanding earthing
A short quiz is located at the end of the module, which will help test your understanding of low voltage distribution systems.