Using RdSAP Recommendations
This 1 hour online CPD module will be looking in detail at the recommendations that are produced by RdSAP whenever a domestic EPC is completed.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Identify where the RdSAP Recommendations can be found;
- Find the recommendations within the Specification;
- Identify Recommendation selection criteria;
- Determine what circumstances are needed for a particular recommendation to be shown;
- Determine what would need to be completed to remove the recommendation;
- Use the information to explain recommendations to clients;
- Resolve issues relating to the EPC recommendations.
Recommendations are an essential element of the EPC and with the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards having been introduced they are taking on ever more importance in the EPC process.
As such it is vital that assessors have a firm understanding of how the recommendation process works and at what point various recommendations will be recommended.
This module will consist of a presentation followed up by a short quiz at the end – just to check that you have been paying attention!
It will be worth making notes as you go through the presentation on any aspects that you are unfamiliar with.
In order to pass the module and gain the certificate, you will need to achieve at least 70% on the quiz.
You will have the opportunity to retake the quiz.
Once you completed the quiz, you will be provided with a copy of your CPD certificate valid for 1 Hour CPD.
- 1 hour’s CPD
- Just £18 + VAT
- Using RdSAP Recommendations!
Please be advised that we set up online training modules for customers within the working hours of Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm & Friday: 9am-4:30pm.
Please be aware, once purchased all training products and services are non-refundable.