Quidos work with retrofit academy to run the Coordinator courses to apply for the course please fill in this form HERE
What’s in it for you?
When you enroll on a course with The Academy, you now get access to a variety of supporting assets critical to your success, such as:
- Membership to our Centre of Excellence upon joining the course, with 12-months access beyond graduation (up to a maximum of two years post-enrolment).
- A free copy of PAS 2035 and PAS 2030 (2019), essential reading for any Retrofit Coordinator.
- A license to use The Retrofit Academy PAS 2035 Compliance Software, providing you with a copper-bottomed solution to ensure project compliance.
- Access to the Retrofit Academy Knowledge Base, including lots of useful technical guides and videos to support you into practice.
- Retrofit Weekly delivered straight to your inbox featuring the latest sector news.
- Access to The Retrofit Academy CPD Hub for ongoing learning post-accreditation.
- Invitation to our monthly PAS Club, hosted by Dr Peter Rickaby, to answer your questions around PAS 2035.
- Regular updates to our PAS FAQs resource, the definitive guide to PAS 2035-compliance.
- Access to Retrobook, our exclusive networking platform to connect Retrofit Coordinators with the industry, once fully accredited with a Scheme.
- Ongoing access to The Retrofit Academy CIC’s Technical Team.
How much does it cost?
- Essentials Online: £2,000 + VAT
- Essentials Classroom: £2,200 + VAT (plus any additional travel and/or accommodation costs)
- Pro-Track: £1,700 + VAT
The Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management is a regulated qualification and as such, has some specific eligibility requirements. For full details of these, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page on our website.
PLEASE DON’T BOOK THROUGH THE WEBSITE AS DATES ARE VARIABLE.
Please Apply to the retrofit coordinator course by completing this form, HERE
Please be advised that our office working hours are Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm & Friday: 9am-4:30pm.