AIRS (air conditioning inspection reports system) is an online based bespoke software solution, especially designed to create and lodge air conditioning reports in accordance with the EPBD requirements.
It was the first application of its kind capable of lodging reports directly onto the central register, and the first system to successfully lodge a report in 2009.
Our air conditioning inspection report software for energy assessors contains many useful features. These features include:
- The ability to store all of your reports in one place with easy indexing of clients and buildings
- The ability to produce both PDF and XML’s in the approved government format
- FREE to access for ALL Quidos accredited and trainee air conditioning system energy assessors.
- The opportunity to use our unique and exclusive air conditioning inspection report software for energy assessors AIRS package to lodge reports. This is one of the biggest benefits of becoming accredited as an air conditioning energy assessor (ACEA).
- Best of all, the license to use this package is currently absolutely FREE.
Specially designed by our expert developers, this is currently the only online software that is capable of lodging assessments directly onto the Landmark register.
Furthermore, it is one of the only air conditioning inspection report software in the country that has been given full government approval. Documents demonstrating this approval can be found here and here.
The AIRS package is only available to Quidos accredited members.
- Our non domestic membership fee is £5 per month (excluding VAT)
- Level 3 & 4 air conditioning reports are £18.00 each.
- Rates are excluding vat & excluding Landmark fee of £10.12
Technical Support available 9:00-17:00 Monday to Thursday & 9:00 – 16:30 on Friday.
- Scanned qualification certificate
- Scanned copy of Passport or Driving Licence
- Scanned Passport-style photo
- Scanned copy of recent bank statement or blank cheque
- Complaints procedure (we provide a template)
- Basic DBS disclosure (formerly CRB) guidelines here
- Evidence of 10 hours of CPD for previous 12 months