Earlier this year a new version of TM44 was published for all Air-Conditioning Energy Assessors, which contained new and revised guidance as to how air-conditioning energy assessments should be completed.
Thankfully for all you assessors out there, Quidos has been running a training day dedicated to explaining and covering the changes brought in with the new version of TM44.
Our next day is coming up in Birminghamon 15th November, and there are still places available.
Delegates can book onto the training event by going through our online booking system which can be found here.
All you need to do is enter a few of your personal details, book onto the event, and you will be sent confirmation that your place has been confirmed.
• Essential elements of a TM44 compliant report
• How to be competitive, cost effective and TM44 compliant
• How to showcase your skills as an Accredited AC Assessor (to the QA auditor and your client!)
• How to spot common pitfalls and avoid them
• How to use lodgement software to best advantage saving you time and money
• Excelling at the quality audit – practical hints and tips
The day will be overseen by Catherine Simpson, CEng, C.Env. FCIBSE, FEI. For the past 3 years Catherine has undertaken training and APEL accreditation of air conditioning inspectors, undertaken quality audits of air conditioning reports on behalf of Quidos and has been actively involved with CIBSE to update and revise TM44.
The Location for the day…
The training event will be taking place within an executive at the ground of Aston Villa Football Club – Villa Park.
Don’t worry folks, the quality on display at this event will be a lot better than Villa Park has been used to witnessing over the past few years…..
If you have any questions about the event then please contact a member of the team on 01225 326895 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.