The Association of Midlands Energy Professionals (MEP) invites you to join us for our FOURTH annual event for energy assessors and other energy professionals, under the title: “Gearing up for Change”.
With BREXIT behind us and the TRUSTMARK now up and running, MEES is having a significant impact on the type of work we do. WHOLE HOUSE RETROFIT, PAS2038, and THE FUTURE HOMES STANDARD are becoming even bigger drivers as the gathering momentum surrounding climate change is set to make 2021 a year of real involvement and opportunity for us in changing the behaviours of our customers.
We will be on the front line, giving advice and promoting change to UK consumers.
- We will hear from a selection of keynote speakers who will be bringing us up to date on all the above and more. The speakers will include Andrew Parkin, Chair of PEPA, David Pierpoint, Chief Executive of the Retrofit Academy, Phil Mason from TrustMark, Rachel Jones, Chief Executive of Act on Energy speaking about the LAD programme, and workshops from Accredited Bodies on their latest software offerings for PAS2035.
- There will be a selection of workshops to participate in. These workshops will give you tasters of the ‘state of art’ tools and techniques.
- There will be a “BBC Question Time” style session where you can put questions to a panel of experts including the Accredited Bodies
This will be a full and informative day which will provide 5 hours CPD plus valuable networking with fellow assessors and other professionals.
- Date: Wednesday 29 September 2021 (10.00 to 16.30).
- Venue: SSDC HQ, Wolverhampton Rd, Codsall WV8 1PX.
The charge for the event is £50 for MEP members, and £60 for non-members. There will be a £10 early bird discount for those confirming their booking before the end of August 2021 with our Membership Secretary available at firstname.lastname@example.org.