A comprehensive overview of Heat Pumps, including information on how they work, when they are appropriate for installation, and how much they cost to operate.
By the end of the module, you’ll be able to:
- Identify different types of heat pump;
- Understand how heat pumps generate heat;
- Explain how heat pumps are modelled in RdSAP;
- Understand the different methods of heat distribution for heat pumps;
- Discuss future improvement to EPC methodologies to improve heat pump ratings.
This module is designed as continuous professional development for Energy Assessors and will not qualify anyone for the installation and maintenance of heat pumps.
Completion of the module will provide one hour’s worth of CPD towards an assessor’s annual requirement.
The module is comprised of a presentation followed up by a short section of multiple choice questions.
Upon completion of the module, an electronic copy of your CPD certificate will be provided via email.
- 1 hour of CPD.
- Just £18 + VAT.
- Access for 3 months.
- Receive a downloadable certificate on completion.
Once purchased, we will send your CPD module access details through to you via email within 1-2 working days.
Please be advised that we set up online training modules for customers within the working hours of Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm & Friday: 9am-4:30pm.
Please be aware, once purchased all training products and services are non-refundable.