Managing Health & Safety for Energy Assessors
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Appreciate H&S accident statistics
- Understand how to carry out a pre-visit assessment
- Appreciate what health and safety practices to follow
- Consider health and safety do’s and don’ts whilst assessing
- Understand how to deal with asbestos
Every industry has health hazards.
Health and Safety is important because it protects the wellbeing of the assessor, the organisation’s employers, visitors and customers. Looking after Health and Safety makes good business sense.
This module will consist of a presentation followed up by a short quiz at the end – just to check that you have been paying attention!
It will be worth making notes as you go through the presentation on any aspects that you are unfamiliar with.
In order to pass the module and gain the certificate, you will need to achieve at least 80% on the quiz.
You will have the opportunity to retake the quiz.
Once you completed the quiz, you will be provided with a copy of your CPD certificate valid for 1 Hour CPD.
- 1 hour’s CPD
- Just £18 + VAT
- Managing Health & Safety for Energy Assessors
Please be advised that we set up online training modules for customers within the working hours of Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm & Friday: 9am-4:30pm.
Please be aware, once purchased all training products and services are non-refundable.